Pat (UK) Loved this campsite - very clean, wonderful setting, great showers, choice of where you want to set up - there are areas with lots of trees or fields. Fantastic walks for dogs, etc. Will definitely be going back there this summer. Also had a great shop onsite.
No rates added yet- use the booking enquiry form to contact the owners and they will get back to you to confirm prices
About the venue
This friendly holiday park offers home from home comforts in the ideal location to discover the beautiful Dorset Countryside and stunning Jurassic Coast.
Our luxury holiday caravan homes are modern and fully equipped. There are spacious woodland and open camping areas, many with fully serviced pitches, and for those with motor homes or touring caravans there is the superb Sea View area. With many excellent facilities on site, you are free to relax and enjoy a holiday with countless happy memories.
The entire area is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with direct access to the Jurassic Coast, the famous geological landmark of the Durdle Door arch and two pristine shingle beaches.
Activities & Attractions Perfect for holidays or short breaks, at Durdle Door you will be in the best place to relax and enjoy the scenery, discover historic buildings and landscapes and participate in water sports, bird watching, coastal activities, and horse riding or visit the many top tourist attractions all within easy travelling distance.
The bustling shopping towns of Bournemouth, Poole and Weymouth are only a short drive away were you can enjoy some retail therapy or be entertained with the many festivals and firework displays taking place throughout the season.
Facilities For those who prefer the outdoors, we have open and wooded camping areas available to enjoy the fresh air. Our Abbeyfield touring and camping area offers pre-allocated pitches on level grass with access to 16 amp electric hook-ups. Premium pitches are also available with water and grey waste hook ups.
Our Eypeside camping area set in an open field with water points, toilets, showers and dishwashing facilities close by Eypeside offers a great camping experience.
Exclusively for tourers and motorhomes, our Sea View site offers gently sloping grass pitches with tremendous views of the Jurassic Coast. All with access to electric hook ups. Abbeyfield access offers pre allocated pitches for tourers and camping with access to 16 amp electric hook-ups. Premium pitches are also available with water and grey waste hook ups.
1. Bar and restaurant open daily with a warm welcome, good selection of guest ales, pool table.
2. Take away menu from Restaurant
3. General store with fresh local produce, daily newspapers, magazines, beers & spirits and a good range of necessities including nappies, bottles, baby food, beach toys, disposable BBQ's and BBQ meat packs, camping accessories and gas bottles.
4. Direct access to Durdle Door and Man O' War beaches
5. Mountain bike hire
6. Token operated launderette with tumble dryer & ironing facilities
7. Toilets with hairdryers, free showers and dishwashing facilities
8. Baby Changing facilities
9. Disabled toilet and shower facilities
10. Chemical disposal point
11. Children's Play area
12. Cot and highchair hire
13. Allocated serviced pitches
14. Extensive dog walking areas surrounding the park
15. Large grassed recreation area with picnic benches
16. Gas bottle exchange
17. Freezer facility
18. DVD and video hire
19. Summer entertainment
20. Reception and information centre
Popular search terms: | UK guest houses | Places to stay in the UK | Accommodation in London, bed and breakfast in Brighton, Day trips in England, Coach trips to Wales, Guest houses Scotland, Accommodation in Northern Ireland, Excursions to Blackpool, self catering Bournemouth